- 1 lb Radiatore pasta , cooked al dente
- 1 envelope Good Seasonings Italian seasoning, dry
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 large Romaine bunches, washed and chopped
- 4 cups croutons
- 2 cups shredded parmesan
- 16 oz Cardini’s Caesar dressing (more to taste)
The day before serving, cook the pasta and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with dry Good Seasons Italian dressing and about 1/2 cup of the bottled Cardinis dressing. Refrigerate overnight. The next day, place the prepared pasta, grape tomatoes, chopped lettuce, croutons and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Toss with about 1/2 of the bottle of dressing. Let sit for a few minutes, add additional dressing to taste just before serving.