Another day, another smoothie recipe. This one is my favorite so far! As a side note, I found my goji berries at Lucky’s Market, which is a local supermarket similar to Whole Foods, in the dried fruit section.
- 10 grams goji berries, dried
- 2 3/4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk, or choice of milk
- 1 ounce vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium banana
- 5 1/2 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 3-4 ice cubes
Soak the goji berries and chia seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10 minutes. Combine with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.